Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grab zee Oocca!

More Zelda tonight; finished the "City in the Sky" board. Definitely my least favorite so far. Matt and Grant played most of it. Yes, we got the double claw shot, but everything was gray/ washed out/ hazy. Blah. Plus, there was much time-consuming vine climbing. And spinning platform-fans that were impossible to get from one to the other, even without the motion sickness they caused. It was all more annoying than difficult.

But, we got to glide while hanging onto the bird-like Oocca, so there was much yelling of "Grab zee Oocca!" I'm not sure Matt and Grant found it as funny as I did, but it made the board more enjoyable for me. We also got to tightrope walk as a wolf. And, the end guy was pretty cool. We were all glad when it was over, though.

I should mention Matt got me a Zelda wallet for my birthday. Love him.

Yes, I know the paintball post is LONG overdue. And so are my thank you cards. I'm sorry about both. Both will soon be taken care of.

2 comments:

  1. This is why it is so hard to finish a video game! Tight-roping wolf sounds cool tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Grab zee Oocca!!!!!" Haha! I miss that!

    -Grant

    ReplyDelete